With our unique compression moulding and machining center located in Montreal, Robco holds the distinction of being the largest Canadian manufacturer and supplier of phenolic bearings and collars to the steel industry. We also manufacture Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene drainage elements and extruded rubber and graphite suction roll sealing strips for the pulp and paper industry.
Robco's Engineered Plastics Division plays an important role in supplying a variety of products to the pulp and paper, steel, materials handling and transportation industries.
Send us a drawing in any current CAD format and our engineering team will work with you to satisfy your requirements.
- Machined Wear-Protection liners
- Off-Road Construction Equipment Wear Components
- Phenolic Bearings
- Phenolic Sheet
- Suction Roll Sealing Strips
- Suction Box Covers
- Foils for paper machines
Materials we work with and Stock:
- Lubricated and filled nylons,
- Phenolics, polyethylenes and other synthetic materials including Coldwater's G-Tec® and G-Flex®.
Robco will cut, press or machine your required engineered plastic parts.
"More to Come ... This section under development"