At Robco, continuous improvement is well… continuous.
Always on the lookout for new technologies, new processes or new materials to stay ahead of the curve, our employees work hard to implement new processes towards Lean production lines and improved data management in order to provide faster, more accurate customer service.
Our problem solving approach to R&D constantly leads to upgrades of existing products and introduction of new ground breaking products and materials for the various industries we serve.
An important part of these continuous improvement efforts is our investment in new equipment and facilities, such as:
- CNC water jet cutter (Toronto)
- CNC flash cutter (Toronto)
- CNC flash Cutter (Edmonton)
- Expanded Metallic Gasket manufacturing (Toronto)
- CNC Lathe (Toronto)
- New Lathe (Toronto)
- Tripled warehouse and office space (Edmonton)
- Travelling-Head Cutter and Shear (Edmonton)
- Double-deck braider (Montreal)
- 2 reverse braiders (Montreal)
- CNC 3.1 Axis Router (Montreal)
- Universal Testing Machine (compression, shear, stress, strain, deformation, tensile, tear, etc.) (Montreal)
- Development, customization and integration of new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software)
- Implementation of quality and environmental management systems
All for better servicing our customers with the best quality products and deliverylead-time.